Friday, August 31, 2012

Game time

Well I managed to lose 2 plus pounds this week.  I'm guessing it was stress related because I didn't eat any less than usual.  I don't really care at this point anymore.  Charro, when discussing my weigh-ins, said that she "can't check my cavities" and that she can't "put me in a robe."  Um, does she really think I'm going to shove things in my body parts, and if so, what does one stick up there that would weigh a lot??  I'm just saying, I don't think most people would go to those extremes.

I made an oriental salad for lunch and I'm still stuffed from it.  I don't know why, but I am.  That's the way it goes.

I have no idea what I'm going to talk to Charro about now.  I feel like things are different and I'm still pissed at her, and most likely will still be pissed at her come Wednesday when I see her.  I told her I am happy living my life this way and I don't think it affects me all that much.  I can go out with friends, eat, and have fun.  Honestly, I don't really have any desire to change so I'm not really going to really try to do this.  Luckily she made no mention of a food log, so I will not do one unless she mentions it to me next week.  I don't know, maybe I should just quit seeing her because now there's really nothing to discuss.  Maybe I should try to figure that out this weekend.  I'll play the game for a bit and see how it goes.  I can call it quits whenever I want to.

No comments: