Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Can't wait to yell

I'm sort of excited now to go see Charro on Friday and be pissed at her and sort of yell at her (but not really yell at her, just give her a little piece of my mind).  She's going to see a side of me she's never seen before and I'm sure it's going to feel really good for me to get that out there.  I may act like a 10 year old, but I don't really care.  I can't wait to go in there and read to her what she said to me and how pissed I am that she all of a sudden changed her mind about it.  She wanted to know why I seemed "surprised" about this (her saying she won't see me anymore at 98 lbs) and I said, "Because you said that I could stay at this weight!"  Now I can prove it to her so she can see that I wasn't making this up in my head.  There's not misconstruing what she said.  (If you missed it, it's a few posts down)  I'm pissed for several reasons, two of them being that she went back on her word, and because she accused me of making up that she said that.  I am very good at remembering what people say, so I knew I didn't make it up, now I can prove it.  That makes me very happy.  I'm pretty sure she's not going to change her mind about things, but whatever, then I can continue to be pissed at her.  I feel like this is going to change our relationship, and not for the better.

No comments: