Monday, August 27, 2012

Bugs

I found the source of my bug infestation and I think (HOPE) I got rid of them all.  It was a lavender, bean bag thing that you put on your eyes.  So, it was in my closet, which was not a pretty site.  I have a big closet with a ton of clothes and crap in it so those all came out.  I Cloroxed, sprayed Raid, vacuumed, and did $20 with of laundry.  I cleaned for 9 hours yesterday, not really a relaxing Sunday.

I listened to my sesh from Friday last night.  It put me in a bad mood.  I don't feel like going to see Charro today.  It's not going to be fun.  It even takes the fun out of telling her about my awesome Friday night.  Maybe I should just tell her, again, that I have no interest in gaining the weight that she wants me to gain.  I know she's going to ask me if I'm "committed to gaining the weight" so I'll have to say "No."  I might say, "But I'll fake it if I have to in order to keep seeing you."  We'll see what happens today.  I may be out of therapy soon.

All I could think about last night was bugs.  I'd wake up and picture bugs.  EW...NO MORE BUGS, PLEASE!!!

No comments: