Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bugs and pissiness

I'm not getting the best sleep lately.  Besides being pissed at Charro, I constantly feel like I have bugs crawling on me.  I wake up in the night and feel like there are bugs on me.  I found a few more bugs in my apartment last night, one which was crawling on me, which is why all I can see when I close my eyes are bugs.  I am so over these damn bugs.

I woke up at 4:30 this morning and couldn't fall back to sleep for a while because I'm just so pissed.  I emailed Charro last night to tell her that I don't know if I'll go on Friday because I have nothing to talk about.  Of course she emailed me back and said she would like for me to go and talk about all of these feelings that I'm having.  I only have one feeling...pissed off.  I'm going to read what she said to me about staying 98 lbs and see what she has to say to that.  It's not cool to go back on your word.  I haven't lost any weight.  I've maintained this weight for a while now, so why it is all of a sudden a problem??  That, I think, is what really pisses me off.

I might have a breakdown if I find anymore bugs.  The exterminator doesn't come to our building until next Thursday.  I don't know what I'll do with the cats.

I'm supposed to have a fun night tonight, let's just hope the guys I'm supposed to hang out with don't change their minds.

I have lots of sunflowers in my "garden."  I'll have to take a picture.

No comments: