Thursday, August 30, 2012

24 hours

24 hours from now I will be heading into my sesh with Charro.  I'm ready.  I'll be fired up.  I'll be wearing my baseball hat so I don't have to look at her, like I did on Monday.  That's what I do when I'm in a bad mood, I wear a baseball hat, that way I don't have to be seen and I don't have to see anyone.  It helps.  I'm going to listen to our sesh from Monday again tonight, that way I make sure I'm really fired up.  I'm sure I can continue to fire myself up on my walk there tomorrow.  Honestly, I don't even want to see her.  I don't want to look at her.  I'm that pissed.  I can't even fake being nice and saying hi.  It was so hard to say hi the other day.  She knows how pissed I am, of course she wants me to be able to "talk about it."  That annoys me for some reason.  I don't like to talk when I'm pissed, and the last thing I want to do is talk to the person I'm pissed at.

Uhhh, I'm sure I'm going to have a lot to say after tomorrow.  I'm sure I'll still be pissed too, if not more pissed.

No comments: