Friday, December 24, 2010

This might be bad

I just weighed myself, legally, I might add.  It was officially the lowest number that I've seen since high school.  I am not trying to lose weight and if I weigh what I weigh come January 3, when Charro is back, I'm going to be in serious trouble.  I'm sure she will notice.  I've lost about 5 pounds over the past 4-6 weeks.  I think stress and my colonoscopy is probably to blame for this.  I am seriously not avoiding food, I don't think.  Maybe a little bit, but I don't know.  I fear that my cousin, who I haven't seen in a long time, will comment on my weightloss tonight.  Way to ruin (well, not "ruin") Christmas Eve because everyone will hear it and it will be awkward and my parents will be concerned, more so than they probably already are, and it will just suck. 

Seriously, if Charro knew I weigh 95 pounds right now, she would, without a doubt, fire me.  That would suck.  I am pretty positive that I will gain a couple of pounds over the next few days, so I will probably be okay, but we shall see.  I'll be around more food than one can imagine and my parents keep making sure that there will be plenty of food that I like.  I don't want them to worry,

I will also be weighing myself on a different scale on Friday and that one always weighs me in higher, so I will probably be more out of the woods with all of this.  I do wonder if she would notice the weightloss though.  It's hard to say because it's not that much, but I will have not seen her for two weeks so she might, if it stays off that is.

Okay, I need to get ready for the gym but I'm freezing.  I just took my pills.  I am not a 90 year old woman!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad to hear that you're not actively restricting. I do hope you do gain some weight and i'm glad to hear that you're okay with that and that you WANT TO :)

have a great christmas!!!

xoxo
-Lisa

PTC said...

I don't think I want to gain weight, I just don't want people to comment.

Jane said...

Um i think that with what you're going through "down there" its affecting your weight loss, and it's not a good thing, but it's reality. I don't think you're doing it to yourself. I think it would be happening to anyone. So in this case, you're going to have to fight for the weight to stay on. Which for you is going to take a lot of strain and maybe a few more tears :( but make it healthy, just stick to what you like! As long as you're being healhy, there is nothing to feel guilty about! And then Charro can't say a word. I got your back. I can take her down. lol.

Jane said...

Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

PTC said...

I agree, J, but even if I don't agree, I'm totally going to tell Charro that that's the reason why I've lost weight, though I think I gained it all back yesterday. I really, really want to weigh myself but I promised Charro I wouldn't. We shook on it.