Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tea, tea, and more tea

Tea...that's my life story today.  I'm hungry and I can't eat, not a great feeling.  I guess it's a bit different when you are hungry and choose not to eat, though I don't think I've done that since high school.  These days, I eat when I am hungry.  I don't like feeling hungry and I get stupid and a headache, and my body needs food, so I want to eat.  Yeah, I know, I don't eat enough, but I want to eat now and I can't.

So, I'm drinking tea.  I'll pick up a Gatorade, or something with some calories on my way to teach.  Maybe my mom made me some jello, I think I am allowed to eat that and Popsicles and clear broth.  I ate some serious pizza last night.  It was my last supper.

By the way, still completely freaking out.  I am NOT looking forward to the prep work tonight.  The sheet says that you should have extra soft Charmin toilet paper and Tucks medicated pads because the ass gets really sore and raw.  I think it's going to be like how your nose gets so raw when you have to keep blowing it, and it gets all red.  This is going to be fun!!  Ugh.  Just let me get through this and not have anything seriously wrong me with...PLEASE!!  It's so scary to know that there is something wrong and I may not know what it is for another 2 weeks. 

So, I told Charro I would try the salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks.  I got a free drink card from them for my birthday, so I told her I was going to try it.  She told me that she wanted me to email her and tell her all about it, in detail.  So, yesterday my friend and I went and both got one.  We got back to her apartment and I tasted mine and said, "Ew, this is gross."  She goes, "Yeah right."  She thought I didn't want to drink it because of the calories.  I said, "No, it's really gross.  Taste it."  So she did and said, "This doesn't taste anything like mine.  What did you order?"  I told her that I ordered the same thing, but she thought mine was gross too.  She offered to share hers, but I declined.  I didn't want to take it away from her.  Little did I know, she didn't find it that fantastic either.  I never go to Starbucks, and now I will definitely never get that again.

So, that's that.  I'll probably blog more today, but who knows.  My cats and I are heading home after class, then I need to go get cat litter and dry food and pick up the crap that I need to drink so I can crap all night.  Awesome!  So, from about 5:30 PM on, I will pretty much spend my life in the bathroom.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

haha. you make a pretty annoying ordeal sound hilarious. You have a def great sense of humor. Good luck babe

xoxo
-Lisa

PTC said...

Thanks Lisa. I guess you kind of have to. I wasn't having such a great sense of humor while I was at CVS!