Monday, December 27, 2010

So much for the handshake

Charro and I shook on it...I would only weigh myself last Friday and this Friday. Well, I weighed myself today so I totally broke our shake and I don't know how she'll take that.  I let her down, lost her trust, I don't know what else.  I had to do it.  I weigh less than I did before, but more than I did on Friday, so I don't like that.  It's bad that the lower number is now what I want when I know I shouldn't want it.  That's what happens.  I didn't even try for that low number. 

It's cold out.  I went to shovel and I was dying.  I have to do it in increments because it's too much snow to try and shovel.  My wrists are tired and my back will surely be sore.

I was supposed to go home tomorrow morning for my MRI but I can't pick up my cat from the vet until tomorrow.  He needs another day of IV in order to bring down his creatnine levels.  They are almost back to normal.  Poor little guy.  I feel so bad for him.  :(  T. misses him and is wandering around the house meowing.  :(

So, I've rescheduled my MRI and will have that done on Thursday.  Not sure when I will get back to the city.  Definitely by Thursday, that's for sure.

No comments: