Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve...

Probably one of the most overrated nights of the year.  Well, I take that back, it IS the MOST overrated night of the year.  I've never been a fan of NYE.  Too many drunk people, too cold outside, and everything is way overpriced.  So, what do I do?  I stay inside and invite people over to my place so I don't have to go anywhere. ;)  Tonight, a few peeps are coming over for a "pot luck" and I told them to dress comfy, pjs if they want to.  I will be in my fleece jammie pants.

I didn't sleep well last night.  I kept waking up.  I'm not sure if it was because I was anxious to weigh myself or what.  I weighed myself and I was happy with the number.  I know it's bad that now I don't want it to go up.  I get that.  I don't weigh 93 lbs, like my Wii Fit suggested so there is no need for any freakouts.  If I did weigh 93 pounds, Charro would definitely notice on Monday when I see her.  All is good.

I should get dressed so I can walk to Target and check out what they have.  I got some really cool Christmas night lights when I was home the other day.  I love them!!  They were only $2.50.  Love that!

I can't wait to see Charro on Monday.  SOOOO much to talk about.  I like to go in chronological order, so I'll breeze through everything and then we can go back and discuss.  I like to get it all out there.

Ha, I am watching the news and they were doing a live report from Time Sq, and some moron was yelling "Ba ba booey" during the entire live shot.  Well, the reporter cut the report short and then shot the guy a very dirty look, all caught on live TV, by the way.  Ha, gotta love that.

2 comments:

Jane said...

New Years in fleecy PJ's... sounds great to me!

Eliza said...

Yeah I'm not that nuts about New Year's Eve either. I always feel like I should be doing something more fun or more exciting than I actually am.