Sunday, December 19, 2010

A near breakdown

I got home from NYC, picked up my car on the way, drove to my house, dropped my cats off and went to CVS to get my lovely laxative drink.  (It tastes AWFUL, by the way).  Well, I went up to the pharmacy counter, handed the guy my paper and he said, "You need a prescription."  I said, "Can you see if they called it in."  (They were supposed to).  He said, "No, and you can't get it without a prescription."  I asked if he could call the doctor and he said no, that they wouldn't be in.  So, I nearly had a mental breakdown right there in CVS.  Of course I ran into some guy who I know from my gym and haven't seen in a about a year.  I was so NOT in the mood  to talk to anyway.  Seriously, I was so beyond pissed off because I was not not having this done tomorrow.

So, my mom called the doctor's office and spoke to the answering service, who spoke to a doctor and called it in.  THANK GOD!!  I only had an hour to spare before I had to start drinking this crap...so I can crap.

Let me tell you, this stuff is NASTY!!  I don't know how I'm going to drink another 32 ounces of it in 75 minutes.  I might throw up. 

I was starving earlier today and then I got to the point where I wasn't hungry and food didn't interest me.  I sat at the table with my parents as they ate their nice dinner.  I had NO interest in the food.  NONE!  I thought, oh, this could get easy.  Right now, I am back at wanting food.  I can't wait to eat tomorrow, but that might change.

I really just want to wake up and get these results and know what the heck is going on with me.  I am scared!!  I'm supposed to tell the doctor that I have an ED, but I don't want to.  I don't know if I'll get a chance to or not, I may be doped up when I see him.

Wish me luck...I hope it's nothing really bad!

3 comments:

Jane said...

You're in my prayers... all the way xoxo

If its the stuff I'm thinking of... then YEAH it IS DISGUSTING!

I hope you can whiz through the next 24 hours before you even realize its over. (((((((PTC)))))))))

PTC said...

Thanks J! xo

Eating Alone said...

whiz through! HA!!! Good luck!