Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's Christmas day

I know it's Christmas and all, and so far it's been a great day.  My parents and I opened our gifts and I got everything that I wanted/needed, which included a new watch, because mine is a million years old, scratched up, the battery keeps dying, and it gets steam inside sometimes.  I also got a new bluetooth because mine stinks and I can't use it so I've been having to put my phone on speaker while I drive, which isn't great.

I don't know how I'm going to make it through the entire day with all of this food.  I wouldn't have eaten breakfast, but I had to take my medicine.  I wasn't hungry but I have to take my medicine in the morning and I have to take it with food.  That stinks.  We still have all of out appetizers to eat and then our 20 course dinner.  Ugh!  Lord help me.  I am not supposed to weigh myself until Friday but I might weigh myself before I leave here on Tuesday.

I'm bringing my little guy into the vet tomorrow for a day or two.  They don't know how long he'll have to stay yet. :(  Poor guy.  He slept on my back for a bit last night and then came back up after breakfast and curled up next to me.  He loves me.  The little one came and sat on my chest, like she does every morning.

I think my knee hurts a little today.  I am getting my MRI on Tuesday.  I should have made it later in the day, but I wasn't thinking and my cat being in the hospital wasn't in the cards either.

So, that's it.  I'm sure I'll write later when I'm feeling disgusting and huge and stuff.  Funny how I "need" to gain weight but I don't know how I'm going to deal with doing that.  I wonder if I will stay at 95 lbs and if Charro will notice.

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Glad you had a merry christmas!

Have you been able to get on to my blog?

PTC said...

Yes, I can.

Eating Alone said...

I think I like this medicine!

PTC said...

I don't!