Thursday, December 16, 2010

Don't want to go outside

I absolutely dread going back outside, but I have to.  It's so cold out and I don't feel walking to the gym and back for the second time today.  (No, I'm not overexercising, I'm teaching class). 

I've scheduled a MRI for my knee.  That will take place after Christmas.  They could have done it this Sunday but I will not be around.  I'll be too busy not eating and then drinking some disgusting fluid so I can poop my brains out.  I can't wait to weigh myself Monday morning so see what the scale says.  I might freak (good and bad) if it says 94 or something.  Not sure if that will be good for me or not.  I should probably NOT weigh myself at all, but curiosity will get the best of me and I will hop on good ole Bertha.

My cats are sleeping and look so cute.  One his right here behind me, so I can give him kisses without having to move.

I'm sad that I won't see Charro for two weeks, especially with everything that's going on.  At least I will be busy with Christmas and stuff.  It makes going home a lot easier because I won't have any scheduling issues.  I just hope I'm not completely freaking out on Monday, and all of next week, after I find out what's wrong with me.  I just want Monday to be over with.

I guess I should get dressed and maybe eat some dinner.  I don't know if I'm all that hungry right now but I won't have time to eat after class.  Oh well.

No comments: