Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Couped up

I'm waiting for the vet to call to find out when I can go pick up my little guy.  She said she'd call between 8-9 and it's almost 9 so where is she?  She'll call, but I'd like to go to the gym soon. 

Since I'm not going back to NYC today I'll go to Walmart and to the grocery store and get some things.  The streets are a mess and are apparently a mess in NYC as well.  Hopefully by Thursday they will be a bit better. 

I feel like I'm gaining a million pounds and I'm not liking it one bit.  It doesn't help that I have to eat meals all of the time with my parents.  They're always like, "What do you want to eat?"  They ask a million times.

Okay, can the doc call me now so I can get out of here.  I've been couped up since Sunday.  I need to workout.

2 comments:

Eliza said...

I hope your kitty recovers soon. 9 lives, remember!

Parents are annoying. At least yours don't say stuff like, "Save room for dinner..." when they catch you eating a carrot.

PTC said...

Yeah, good point.