Monday, February 22, 2010

Sleepy, not sleepy, sleepy

Two seconds ago I was wide awake, wishing that I was tired because it's "past my bedtime." Wallah (not really sure how you spell that), I'm tired now. :) Yeah for sleeping. Now I can go to bed.

I have to say that I'm kind of trying to lose weight before I go to this study on Friday. I guess that's normal and bound to happen. I didn't say it was acceptable, but it's normal. I really can't wait to see what they're going to ask me and make me do and stuff. I'm quite curious. I've been googling the lady who I'm meeting with but can't find anything out about her. I want to know her credentials and stuff. I hate not knowing things. Scratch that, I REALLY hate not knowing things.

It's possible that we may get "measurable snowfall" Thursday into Friday. I actually kind of hope we do. I'd rather have that than rain. No rain please. I don't mind walking in snow, but no rain!!

I guess I'll go to bed, though now I'm really not tired. I want to weigh myself, but I won't. I did that enough today. Here's the difference, before I used to "HAVE" to weigh myself, now I just kind of want to don't feel all anxious when I don't, and wouldn't if I didn't.

Wait, I think I'm tired again. Time to floss and wash face. Already brushed.

5 comments:

Eating Alone said...

Did you get on the scale?

Just asking and hoping you didn't.

PTC said...

I got on a lot yesterday, but not last night.

Feisty Frida said...

Get off the scale ass-muncher.
xoxo

CG said...

voilĂ !

PTC said...

:)