Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pretty snow

I so wish I had brought my camera home with me because everything was so beautiful last night and this morning with the snow. I went outside and plopped myself down in the back yard last night and just laid there and watched it fall. I laid right in the snow and it was great. I shovelled too, which I love doing. I got to do it twice yesterday. My parents miss me living at home when it snows because I'm not here to do the shovelling.

I am sitting on the heater now. I love this spot, though it hurts my bum. Getting my hair done this afternoon and then heading back to NYC. Maybe I can fall asleep on the train. I hope the stupid train isn't too crowded. Hate that. It better be warm on there too. It's pretty cold sometimes.

There is no food in my house because no one is here. My dinner was pretty bad last night, but I don't want to spend money on food. I had some applesauce that I had made, just had to defrost it, and a mini bowl of dried cheerios. Dinner of champs. I was fine with it though because I didn't want to eat anyway so that was kind of my excuse to not have to eat. It happens.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

I had two pieces of cheese and some pretzels for dinner tonight. hmmm...

PTC said...

Hmmm...How come I know that that is NOT dinner for others but it's okay for me?

PTC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Soledad said...

Hello PTC!!
It has been so long. I have been following but not commenting. I am back. I missed you!

So you wanna be Kelly Ripa with boobs?? Can you still keep your face...your face is pretty...her's.....not so much.

PTC said...

SOLE!! How the heckle are ya?? How's married life? I checked your blog the other day, but no updates.

Thank you for the compliment. I don't want boobs, perse, just would like a little something so I don't look like I'm walking backwards. :)