Friday, February 12, 2010

A predicament

I was in my sesh with Charro this morning and I had to pee. Now, I go to the bathroom when I get there every week, but I drink a ton of water in the morning because I'm so thirsty so I always have to pee when I leave there too. Anyway, 10 AM rolls around and I still had 45 minutes left and I really had to pee. I mean, I probably could have made it but why should I have suffered, so the office phone rang and I took that as a good opportunity to ask if I could go to the bathroom. Charro looked at me and goes "Really? I guess. I don't want you to go on the couch." Okay, I felt stupid for having to pee after I just peed before I went in there. I told her that I had too much water. Anyway, I realized that I had put my underwear on inside out when I went to the bathroom. I did not share that with Charro though. I do blame the incident on me being in an Italian drug induced state. I took the allergy meds I bought in Italy because I broke out in hives last night. So now I'm still all tired and spacey.

I am sure that post didn't even make any sense at all.

No comments: