Monday, February 15, 2010

Oops, I'll do it again

I thought it would be good if I weighed myself a million times tonight. Well, not a million, just three times in the matter of 2 minutes. I still have one more time left because I will weigh myself without any clothes on and see how awful it is. Blah!

I had a great day with my bro-in-law and nephews. The little one is eating some crackers and then we will both go to bed. I'm wiped...and not skinny enough. I'm going to stop calling myself "fat" because I don't like that word and because I know that I'm not overweight. I just don't look the way I want to look right now.

Did I really write 3 posts today? Geez in a box.

8 comments:

Courtney said...

I went to the doctors today and wasn't weighed in by the regular nurse- the one who works just with my ED Dr so the nurse weighed me with all my clothes on and my shoes and my jacket and she let me see the weight and everything. I was not okay with it. I've been really good at not weighing myself and I was NOT okay with seeing it. I asked my doctor to delete my weight from her computer. I hope she did it. I might email her to make sure... Weight sucks.

Feisty Frida said...

Hmmm, didn't you just tell me that I'm not a number??? Get off that fucking scale already, dork.

PTC said...

Court, you totally can't look at that number b/c of all of the clothes you had on. Just try to erase it from your head because it was inaccurate.

FF, Yes, I did, but that just applies to everyone but me. :) Asswipe. xo :P

Courtney said...

Thanks PTC

Feisty Frida said...

douche bag

PTC said...

Prick! :)

Feisty Frida said...

Bicycle seat sniffer.

PTC said...

That's hysterical. I cracked up first thing in the morning. Love it!