Monday, February 22, 2010

Off my ass

Coaching starts up again for me next week. I'm looking forward to it for a couple of reasons. One, it gets me off my ass and out of my apartment. It gets me walking a lot more, which sometimes equals a little weight loss. :) I am coaching lax (lacrosse), which I've never done before, so it will be a challenge. I actually haven't even picked up a stick since college so maybe they should be coaching me. Should be interesting. I also think it will be better than field hockey, because I think I'll like coaching with the guy I'm coaching with more than I liked the girl I coached field hockey with.

I am not looking forward to standing outside in the cold all the time. That is the worst!!

I feel gross today, like I need to just eat veggies all my life. I kind of feel like I need to lose weight before I go to this study on Friday. We shall see what happens. I think they'll look at me and say "there's nothing wrong with you." It's not really an ED study, from what I gather, it's more like a body image study. I think my body image is pretty decent. Some days are bad but for the most part I don't think it's that bad.

So sick of hearing about Tiger Woods.

No comments: