Monday, February 15, 2010

Little men coming

My brother in law (soon to be ex bro in law), is bringing my nephews in today. I'm going to keep the little man over night since the big guy stayed with me last time. I guess he is excited. He told my mom that he was coming to stay over night with me. He's too cute. Maybe we'll all go to the crepe place. I think they would enjoy that and I didn't get there last time with my other nephew.

I need to go to the gym. I should run but I don't feel like it so I will probably just do the elliptical. I feel like I don't get a good enough workout from the stupid kind they have at my gym. My other gyms have the better ellipticals. I feel like I've been slacking with my workouts. Oh wait, that's probably because I was away for 8 days. I forgot about that. Duh.

My tan is starting to flake. It's very depressing. :(

I don't like my weight right now. The thing is, I shouldn't really care about it because it's still so not acceptable in Charro's eyes, or our "agreement" rather. Oh yeah...that agreement which I didn't really agree to. This weight would have been more than fine with me a few months ago, now it's not. It's not killing me or making me really obsessive, so that's a good thing.

I still have 3 more weeks until Charro comes back to twice a week. She pushed it back a week. This is the longest maternity leave in the history of man. (Besides you Canadians). 4 months off. That's a record.

I guess I should get ready to go to the gym. Blah. It's so fun and exciting. One of my friends just moved near me and I've convinced her to join my gym so I will have someone to work out with, which makes it so much more fun.

Why am I sooo sleepy? I could go back to bed.

No comments: