Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A few thoughts I had while laying at the pool

I don't think I had any thoughts while I was running/walking on the beach. I was too busy singing or watching out for man-o-war, shells and marine life. :)

I decided that I think it's weird that Kruger wore jeans to some of our sesh's. I don't have a problem with T's wearing jeans, but she doesn't seem like the type who would wear them. She's too proper and a "salad picker." Her personality (work-wise at least) does not fit that of someone who would wear jeans. Charro, on the hand, could totally pull off wearing jeans with her personality. She's not as analytical as Kruger, which is why I say that. She's more personable. She's worn jeans 2 or 3 times in 3 years and it is usually when she is "traveling." (flying).

I also realized that I could never eat with Kruger. If I had to eat something, let's just say french toast because that's what I was wanting the other day and that's what Charro will probably make me have for breakfast with her someday, I wouldn't be able to do it. I would feel like she would be looking at me and thinking I can't believe she's eating that. She shouldn't be eating that. She doesn't need that food. I know Charro wouldn't be thinking that but I think Kruger would be. Charro would be like, "Woo hoo, she's eating!!!"

I also realized why I like ED studies so much and why I want to partake in them. I like factual answers to things. That's why I like tests and stuff because I can see my results. I have them in front of me. Charro tells me several times a sesh that I have an E.D., but that doesn't really mean anything to me. If I took a test and the answers revealed that I have an E.D. then I would believe it more. Make sense?

Still snowing...

Oh, the not weighing in Florida went well, but now that I'm home I want to weigh myself a lot again. I don't know if it's because I have a scale here or if it's because I'm back in my element. Hmmm...?? Don't know.

10 comments:

Courtney said...

I told my therapist I went to the candy store the other day. It was weird. I bought her a chocolate bar (cause we've talked about what kind she likes the best before- randomly). But I also told her I bought candy. I NEVER talk about ANY kind of food I eat, especially junk food. It didn't even feel weird. I also made sure to tell her I only bought a tiny bit of candy. That's probably why it felt okay. I hate talking about food. We almost never do and if we do it's like pulling teeth for her.

Courtney said...

I don't know how you eat with Charro. I would NEVER be able to do that with my therapist.

PTC said...

I don't really like talking about food either. Though I hate talking about my weight with Charro even more because I know she'll not be happy with it.

I know what you're saying though. I get embarrassed about some things. I feel like I shouldn't be eating, therefore I don't like to talk about what I eat.

The first time I ate with her was THE WORST!! I was SOOOOO nervous. I still get nervous, but not as bad.

CG said...

just saying hi. my mommy says you have a blizzard in NY. I miss NY.

PTC said...

Hey CG!! It is snowing a lot, but I don't think we're going to get the 12 inches they said we would.

Alexandra Rising said...

I think we've got that much [or more!] on Long Island. I love snow but Im hating on it so much right now. I WANT STARBUCKS!!!

PTC said...

There is a starbucks right out my door.

Alexandra Rising said...

I assumed as much. There is one basically on every corner in the city.

There is one baout 2 miles away from me. I'd totally walk...if walking was possible in this weather, which it is not.

Eating Alone said...

I agree with courtney eating with your therapist would be a really weird thing to do. Mainly because I would be worried that I'm doing it wrong, or not wrong enough.

Glad you made it back safe and sound.

PTC said...

Too bad I don't drink coffee, Alex. I could enjoy S-Bucks.

David, yeah, it's NOT fun to eat with Charro, but it's getting a lot easier. I feel like I'm being watched and judged the whole time though. I know she's going to suggest a breakfast soon. I feel it.