Friday, February 19, 2010

Another move/Study

Ugh, Charro is changing offices AGAIN!! This is the fourth time. I told her last time that I was going to quit if she changed offices again. Guess where she is probably moving to?? Kruger's suite. Yep. Good location, but I hate the waiting room and the bathroom situation. (you have to buzz to get in the door to get the key to the bathroom, go to the bathroom, buzz again to get back in. That's a double buzz to your T, which I find to be annoying). I won't see Kruger because she is not there on Mondays. I guess I wouldn't really care if I saw her. She hates me anyway. :) The location is good because if it's cold and rainy, I can stay underground most of the way because it's right off the subway. It will save me 5 minutes too, but that means I will never see my favorite super of Charro's building. I LOVE HIM. He's a little Mexican guy named Pedro and last week I saw him for the first time since November and he hugged me and kissed me. He's just so nice and cute and I love talking to him. I will miss him. :(

Anyway, so that changes happens on March 8th. Yuck, I hate change and she has been changing up a lot of things the past 3 weeks. She started right off with this one today because she knew that it would affect me. Good call on that!

As for the study that I am doing, I go next Friday right after Charro. I have to haul ass there because I'm supposed to be there at 11 and I don't get done with Charro until 10:45 and I have to go a pretty long way. It's all good. I'll run and get there fast. I told the lady I would be a few minutes late. She said the first sesh will be 1-2 hours long. Should be interesting. At least I will be in therapy mode.

9 comments:

Courtney said...

yikes. I would soooo need a ton of warning if my therapist changed offices. I told my therapist that she needs to tell me way in advance if she gets a new car too. I know it's none of my business but I still want to know.

I actually wouldn't mind if my therapist's office moved cause the office is old and falling apart but I know where every book is and knick knack (sp?). I even have some things of my own that I put around the office that she doesn't know about... like a packet of sweetener here and there... weird, I know... I think it's fun. (she knows I do it but she doesn't know where they are). once in a while I check to make sure they are still there. :) okay, enough babbling on your blog... sorry...

Eating Alone said...

Yep I've got magnets on the wall's and some stuffed animals at mines office. She works with a lot of kids so it's ok. I still feel weird when I have to bring in artwork to her office.

Good luck with the mirror thing. I can't wait to hear about it! It sound's so cool.

PTC said...

That's funny, Court, I put things in Charro's office too. Well, she rents it from some other lady but I still put things in there. There are a couple of sea shells that I found in FL in there, but Charro knows they're there. They're displayed on the shelf. :)

Maybe I should draw a palm tree and send it to you, David. You can put it on her wall. ;)

Eating Alone said...

Just don't sign it and I'll pass it off as my work. That should get me out of one of them.

CG said...

That's exciting about the study - can't wait to hear more about it. xoxo

PTC said...

Yes, it should be interesting. I hope the lady I meet with is cool.

Courtney said...

That's funny. I'm surprised I'm not the only one who puts stuff in my therapist's office. :)

PTC said...

Nope, we're both weird. :)

PTC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.