Thursday, December 17, 2009

A train wreck

I'm off to see Kruger this morning. I don't have anything to talk about and don't know how I'll waste 50 minutes. Maybe I'll just leave early or make something up to talk about, like the time I was attacked by killer mushrooms. (Ha, that would make sense if you read my post about her from last week). Why do I keep going you ask?? Because she is like a train wreck. I have to go back to see what kind of stupid things she will say or stupid questions she will ask. Seriously, she is just dumb. I wouldn't be going if my insurance wasn't covering it because there is no way I would blow my money on this. I am getting NOTHING out of it. At least Charro will be back in a month, though I don't have anything to talk to her about either. Oh well.

Stay tuned for some (hopefully) funny/dumb Kruger stories.

4 comments:

Tiger said...

well, at least it makes for good stories? ....or something, i guess.

PTC said...

Exactly. She actually wasn't that bad today and she laughed and said "That's really funny" when I made fun of her and said "Because you thought I was attacked by a shitaake mushroom when I was three."

Jane said...

I'm actually quite excited to hear about the next Kruger train wreck!s lol... I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have fun in your misery. I'm thinking of you in all these times and wishing you the very best. Be strong, girl!!! :)

PTC said...

Yes you should, Jane!! It's funny!!