Monday, December 28, 2009

Stupid Insurance

I just checked my claims and my insurance did not cover Kruger. I'm hoping it's just a mistake because I went from seeing Charro to seeing Kruger and they are probably like "What?" So, I need to call first thing in the morning. It better be a mistake or I will be SO pissed. I called earlier but they were already closed for the day. I am calling at 8 AM and everything better work out or I will SO incredibly pissed for wasting my money on Kruger. That would suck ass. It should cover it, so I'm hoping they just screwed up.

4 comments:

Eating Alone said...

Gotta love the insurance people. I never even filed for mine. I didn't want them dictating when I could go and who I could go to and for how long. So basically it was therapy or a new car. I choose the therapy and fixed my old car up. I think H is doing more for me than a car. And at least I fit in my car now!

PTC said...

I think I figured out the problem. I will discuss it with Kruger in an hour. Fun. I can't wait to go outside again. It's 3 degrees with the windchill.

Eating Alone said...

It's 64 here. This morning was 46 when I left. Long pants two shirts and a jacket with the heater going full in the car!

Glad you found the problem.

PTC said...

Ew! I almost blew away on my way to Kruger's!