Tuesday, December 29, 2009

So long "Salad Picker"

Today was my last day with Kruger. I walked in and said "Try and hold back your tears, but this is our last day together. Do you need a tissue?" She said, "No, do you?" I said "No!" She didn't really say anything too stupid today. She kind of grew on me a little bit...like mold or something. ;) I guess she's a nice person, and I started to see a little bit of personality come out, but I still think she kind of sucks at her job (with me). I definitely know she is not the right T for me, that's for sure. I just never felt really comfortable with her. I know I'd probably need more than 5 seshes to get comfy, but still, I knew right away with Charro that she was someone who I could work with.

I call her a "salad picker" because she looks like someone who just picks at salads and doesn't really eat. She's tall and thin. She had jeans on today and I noticed that her legs are pretty thin. Not gross thin, just thin. I've concluded that she has never had an ED because she knows nothing about them, so either she's just naturally skinny or she's a "salad picker."

I thanked her for seeing me on my way out and she said "Take good care." They all say "Take care." Charro says that in her messages and emails all the time. She also said "I know you're in good hands."

So, I'm off to Charro next Friday for 100 minutes. Woo hoo. I have lots to talk about with her...mainly my trip to Italy because she knew how important that trip was to me.

Oh, my stupid deductible went up another 500 dollars. That's 1000 bucks in 2 years. WTF?! So annoyed by that.

8 comments:

Eating Alone said...

Glad you had a fun last day.

PTC said...

Yes, I'm sure Kruger is so sad that she'll never see me again. LOL!

kristin said...

So long Kruger! Woot woot! :)

PTC said...

Yes! Maybe I'll run into her on the street.

Tiger said...

I'm sure you'll miss Kruger terribly--all the laughs, and insight. =p

So glad you're done with her!

PTC said...

:)

Courtney said...

That's funny. They do all say "take care". My therapist used to always say "hang in there" 'til I got really mad one day and told her I hated that. And she never slipped and said it again even once.

PTC said...

She's good!! Charro says the things I hate on purpose. She wrote, in her last email to me, "double session, (yes SESSION)" b/c she knows I hate that word. Ha!