Thursday, December 10, 2009

A real post, maybe

Ciao. I'm still in my Italian mode. I wouldn't even know where to begin if I started writing about my trip, so I won't even start. I'll just say that I had an awesome time. I love it there. I ate meals, gelato, hot chocolate and pastries and didn't gain weight. I didn't work out though we walked a ton!! So, all was good. I actually wasn't eating that much because it was just meals, which weren't huge and one snack (gelato or hot chocolate) and that was it. The rest of the time we just walked. I did do some push ups and some abs and ran up any steps that we had to climb. The best part was when my friend's friend, who lives in Rome, brought us to her house for dinner. It was awesome. An authentic Italian meal, in an Italian house, with real Italians. Plus, they had donkeys, which rocks!!

So, I saw Kruger this morning. I didn't want to go because I knew she'd just piss me off. Well, she didn't piss me off because I took the on the attitude of her just being an idiot and me not caring what she has to say or the stupid questions that she asks. So, I will see her again because it's free and because it's just humorous at this point. Today she wanted to analyze why I don't like mushrooms. Really?? Um, I don't like them!! I don't like the spongy texture. Her response, "Does it remind you of something your past, is that why you don't like it??? WHAT? She's retarded. (When I say "retarded" I don't ever think of it as a mean term for mentally challenged folk. It's always meant "idiotic" to me). She's just an idiot, that's all. I can't stand her voice either. She wants to analyze EVERYTHING...the smallest things that are so stupid, like the mushrooms. I'll have more humorous stories from her next Thursday. Oh, she said that Charro's not coming back until the second week of January. Blah. Does that mean one more week with Kruger?? I think not!

4 comments:

kristin said...

I'm so glad that you had a great trip and that it went well! That's so awesome! And you tried gelato, too?! Wasn't it sooooo worth it?! Gelato is like heaven in a cup!

Sorry Kruger kind of sucks. Oh well, like you said. Charro will be back soon.

Take care!

PTC said...

Yes. It was good but I wasn't in love with it. I'm not a big ice cream person to begin with.

And ya, Kruger does suck, but going to see her makes for some good/funny stories b/c she's such a moron.

Eating Alone said...

I'm sorry Kruger is not helping you. But I'm glad your still going, it's a way to blow off some steam.

Now, tell me about your mother.

:-D

PTC said...

She's a moron!! I don't even have any steam to blow off.

Should I tell you about the time I was attacked by mushrooms as a child? :)