Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry F'n Christmas

I'm so done with family right now, it's not even funny. My dad's cousin is driving people insane. She is about 60 years old and kept asking me to put on MTV to see what was on. I flipped the channel to the guide and told her what was one (True Life). She wanted me to turn it on to watch it and I didn't want to because it's freaking Christmas and who wants to watch that show about someone dieting on Christmas. Please! Then she got all mad at me and was like "What is your problem. You don't cooperate with anyone." Then my dad chimed in and started yelling at both of us. I was like "It's Christmas, can't we watch a Christmas movie!!" UGH!!! I just want everyone to leave. My sister and her hole of a boyfriend haven't even gotten here yet.

I'm sure I'll be in an even better mood when I weigh myself tonight. I'm gonna love that. I'll be spending a lot of time at the gym tomorrow. That's for sure.

Anyway, I am now upstairs because after we all were fighting I said "Fine, I'll go upstairs!" so here I am. F everyone! Merry F'n Christmas.

Oh, I did get a Wii. Now I just need a Wii Fit so I can obsess about my weight some more.

3 comments:

Tiger said...

Oh, families. Such drama-rama, eh?

Sorry they're driving you nuts.

PTC said...

Yeah, stubborn old italian cousins. Even my mom agreed with me that I was right.

And I gained 3 pounds in 2 days. Awesome. I said I was okay gaining "some" weight (translation, 1 pound), not three!

now.is.now said...

the 3 pounds are not permanent pounds. Don't let 3 pounds ruin your mood. You deserve more than that.

I'm glad at least your mom agreed with you!

I hope tomorrow is better!