Sunday, December 27, 2009

Guess who I heard from?

I got an email from Charro today. I was so excited to get an email from her and to hear that she is coming back next Friday. Woo hoo. So, I will see her on January 8th for a double sesh. I can't wait to tell Kruger that this will be my last sesh with her. :) I know she will be saddened by that. Ha!!! She probably can't stand me, but that's okay because I can't say that she is my favorite person. I can't say that she is a bad human being, because I don't know her and I'm sure she's a very nice person, she just kind of sucks at her job when it comes to me. Maybe she's good with others, but she sucks with me. So, I am SOOO excited that Charro will be back. Yay. I don't really have anything bad to talk about with her but I have a LOT to talk to her about and tell, especially about my Italy trip.

In other news, I have had NO appetite for the past 4 or 5 days. I'm glad that I'm by myself now because now I don't have to eat. My parents dropped me off today. I went to teach aerobics but no one showed up (I figured that would happen) so I joined them at a diner and then we went about our day.

4 comments:

Eating Alone said...

Not acceptable! You need to eat even if you don't have an appetite. You know that.

I'm glad C will be back for you, you seem to be slipping very far down the rabit hole.

PTC said...

I'm not "slipping very far down the rabit hole," don't worry. I am doing quite well.

Eating Alone said...

I'll believe that when you say you ate three meals a day.

Seriously I'm little worried. Your loosing weight and skipping meals. You say your not hungry but I worry.

PTC said...

I haven't lost more weight. I definitely do eat when I am hungry.