Saturday, December 26, 2009

The day after

  1. Gym
  2. Must eat breakfast before the gym but I am not hungry. I can't go to the gym until I eat so I guess I need to have a little something soon. Not that my usual breakfast is more than a little something.
  3. Shower
  4. Walmart
  5. Grocery store
  6. Laundry
  7. Pack
  8. Maybe see my friend H.

That's it, I think. We're bringing my cats back tomorrow and we have to leave early because I have to teach a class at 10:30 AM. It always stresses me out to get the cats in their carriers. Ugh. They HATE it and know something's up. It's way more stressful than it should be.

I'm up a little over a pound since Thursday morning. It's okay. I'll either lose it or stay here and be okay. It's more okay with Charro and my rents if I don't lose it again, but it's not like I'd be trying.

K, I guess I'll have my "two bites" (My friends say that) of cereal now.

3 comments:

Eating Alone said...

I'm not going to comment on your weight. Glad you had some fun, and I hope you ate more than two bites.

So cat's don't like carriers? I didn't know that. I remember ours had to sit on the drivers lap. Didn't matter who was driving, that was the cat's seat. It was funny. That cat would sit there the whole ride. Put him in the back and nope, right back up front.

Have a great New Year! Go and watch that ball thing drop!

Courtney said...

I have a small dog and I take him on the plane sometimes. He's small enough to fit in a special backpack and fits under the seat in front of me and he LOVES his backpack. It's the strangest thing. (He's a pekingese). He's the strangest but cutest dog I've ever met!

PTC said...

My cats hide as soon as they see the carriers. They hate going in them because I think they think they're going to the vet. I can totally understand why my one cat is scared, she had 3 surgeries and has PTSD. They were fine in the car today.

No way I am going to watch the ball drop. Are you nuts!!?? TOO COLD, TOO CROWDED!! I am having peeps over.

Ha! That's funny, Courtney!