Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Vacation

It took me 10 minutes to figure out how to get video to play through my DVD player. (Yes, I know that's a problem). I finally figured out that the VHS was playing and not the DVD. This, (Christmas Vacation), is one of my favorite movies. It cracks me up!! I quote it nonstop!

I just realized that I didn't have dinner. I guess it's not too late to eat, but I'm not really hungry so I won't. I did something today that I never have done before in my life. I was starving on my way to teach class so I stopped and got a bagel with low fat cream cheese. I ate half of it. The other half is in my fridge. It will probably take me two or three days to eat it, but whatever. I haven't had a bagel in years, minus the time Charro made me eat one.

I met a friend for brunch today, which is why I'm still not hungry. I guess I don't really need dinner.

Back to my movie
.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Oh that's too funny! Watching it at almost the exact same time! Did you know it was just on TV (who knows what time zone :P)

Eating Alone said...

Ahh bagels. They bring in to work on fridays. I do 1/2 a one. Or sometimes a crosont - those things are the work of evil frenchmen! So good.

PTC said...

I did not know it was on TV.

I had croisonts in Italy for breakfast. They were filled with apple.

Courtney said...

Way to go on the bagel PTC! :)