Wednesday, July 22, 2009

That was productive

I had a good sesh with Charro last night. I can't listen to it because I forgot my recorder in her office...again! I called her as soon as I realized it, like 2 minutes after I left, so she was able to turn it off before her next person came in. Thank goodness she answered her phone so I could tell her that I left it there. I think what I'm going to do now is leave my shoe right by where I put the recorder, that way I can't forget it again. I think that's a good idea because I'm clearly not going to walk out of there without my shoe! I feel like I talked a lot last night, which was good. I told her that her arms are skinny and it bothers me that she is skinny and doesn't work out and eats whatever she wants. I don't know why this bothers me so much. She's tall, like 5'6" or 5'7" and thin and doesn't work out (does yoga) and eats whatever she wants. Oh, that gets me so frustrated because it's not fair!! I tell her this all of the time. After I told her that she had nice, skinny arms, I said "now you're going to wear long sleeves all of the time." Grrr!! Oh, so when I got to her office, I knew she wasn't there because I always look in the window when I walk by and it was dark in there. I got nervous. All week I have been confused as to what day it is so I kept thinking that yesterday was Wednesday. So when I got there and she wasn't there, I really thought it was the wrong day. She called a few minutes later and said that she was running from a meeting. She usually has someone before me so she's obviously there all of the time. I was a bit nervous.

Ugh, I need to empty the litter box, it smells. Please hold. Okay.

So we talked about a lot of stuff. It was good.

Then I met up with my sis-in-law, her mom and my niece. We went to see The Little Mermaid. It was ok. The set was amazing. I had more fun watching my niece's face the whole time. She started crying at intermission because she thought it was over and she knew there was more to the story.

Oh, so I wasn't hungry when I left for Charro, but I left time for me to stop and get a pita from this pita place I like. Well, I thought I left myself enough time. I got there and got the pita and by this time I was hungry but had 8 minutes before my sesh. Yes, I could have shoved half of it down my throat but I didn't want to risk having food all over me, so I left the pita place and walked the 2 blocks to Charro's. I contemplated eating it in her waiting room for a brief second and then was like, no way!! Then when she wasn't there I thought about eating it outside, but it was raining and too difficult to do, plus I didn't want her to walk up on me eating. Then she called and said she was going to be 5 minutes late, I was like, man I could have eaten it. So, I waited until I was on my way to the show, walking from the restaurant where I met the girls because I couldn't eat it in there and I couldn't order food there because they were all done and we had to go. So, I ate a messy pita wrap with hummus, cabbage, peppers and cucumbers, with hot sauce of course. :) It was good, but cabbage sure does smell. I was carrying the other half around the rest of the night and it stunk. It will taste good today though. I like things soggy. They're shooting two movies by me today. I might have to take a walk and see if I can get in them. :) I will walk by them tonight on my way to field hockey, if we don't get storms. Must go to the gym now in case we do get rained out.

HAHA, I forgot...Charro had on "skateboarding" shoes yesterday. She had them on but changed them before I went into her office. I said, "Oh, I liked your other shoes." She said "My skateboarding shoes?" I would LOVE to see what she dresses like outside of the office. I want to see Charro in street clothes. They sneakers kind of looked like this.

6 comments:

lisalisa said...

That's exciting about the movies! I wish I lived in a big city. Sigh.

Zena said...

hey girlfriend,

Im sorry about yesterday and the defense I took, but as you can tell my Recovery as well as my body is a very touchy subject right now to say the least...sorry:)said shyly...

anyway I am glad you and charro had a good sesh yesterday and that you didnt have to "destroy" your taped sesh again...that would have most definately suck...

You get to do all the exciting things...I wanna be in a movie...or see martina or meet charro she seems so cool..okay have fun at field hockey..it stopped raining here did it stop for you too??

Love, Z

"Julia" said...

Those shoes are fantastic!
I think if I had gotten someone like Charro I might have recovered.
I hope you're going to get there, someday soon.

PTC said...

It is really cool, Lisa.

Z.- I know that what you are doing/going through is incredibly hard, I don't want to discount that, but know that I'm going to stay honest with you and say how I feel. You deserve credit for what you're doing.

Charro is very cool! :) And we didn't have a drop of rain so field hockey was good, minus me flipping up into the air after stepping on the ball and falling and flopping on the ground. It made for a good laugh though. I think I'll be sore from that. My back hurts a bit but it was SOOOO FUNNY!

Julia, I think you should find yourself a charro!!

now.is.now said...

Hey! I can't believe I'm just now getting around to commenting here.

Glad Field Hockey was so much fun.

And even more glad that you felt like Charro's session was productive. I WANT DETAILS!

PTC said...

Details, details. ;)