Thursday, July 16, 2009

Should have cancelled

I should have cancelled Charro for tomorrow. I don't have anything to say and I have to leave a few minutes early. I emailed her and told her I have to leave early, not that it really matters for her, but maybe she'll take me a few minutes early, probably not though. Like I said, I guess it doesn't matter because I have nothing to say anyway.

(Cat stepping on bladder when you have to pee...not good.)

I weighed myself at the gym tonight, but it doesn't count because it was on a different scale than mine. I was fine with the number and would like to see how it compares to my scale. It was a doctor's scale and mine is digital.

Maybe I'll go to bed now, I'm tired. Busy day tomorrow too. I'm taking my niece blueberry picking, though I might have said that already. I have to see a few clients too and go to the office to get my new puter! Yay!

I wish I could take you guys with me to Charro so you can do all of the talking.

3 comments:

now.is.now said...

Seriously - give me Charro's phone number and I'll call her. Or I can purposely call her while you're in session and request I be put on speaker.

What do you mean 'clients?' Are you also a personal trainer?

Jena said...

I'll go to Charro dressed up like you. And then we can talk about clothes, trips, breasts, and corners. :)

PTC said...

Yeah, I don't know how Charro would feel about that. Plus, she turns her phone off. ;)

I see clients. I am sort of in sales. I'm not a personal trainer.


Good idea, Jenners, but she might think something is up when she sees that I've grown like 7 inches. ;)