Sunday, July 26, 2009

Seriously, is this day over?

I had a sort of bad day, not really bad, just things didn't go right.

I taught aerobics and that was fine. Came home and did laundry but the stupid washing machine didn't do a spin cycle. Everything was drenched, I literally rung it all out. I put my stuff in the dryer, it didn't dry all the way, I had to leave for field hockey so my friend got it out for me. I think my clothes smell and didn't get clean. Walked to the subway on the way back from field hockey, got caught in a torrential downpour/thunderstorm, the subway wasn't running, got on the bus just in time, it started really pouring, maybe hailing, lots of wind. Got home to take a shower, broke my shower rod, floor completely soaked. Nothing to eat, friend brought me a veggie burger because she didn't want me to starve. Wasn't hungry, ate it because I sort of had to and am still in a pissy mood about all of this. (everything, not the veggie burger). GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

5 comments:

now.is.now said...

Yeah your day wins the award for most annoying and unfortunate today. Sorry all of that happened!

All I can say is that I hope you're sleeping soundly now and that you feel better and rested when you wake up!

Zena said...

Sorry your day sucked so bad...I hope you wake up feel revived and refreshed...but I am glad you ate the veggie burger...yuor body needed it after al that running around!!

Love, Z

lisalisa said...

I hate days like that- when everything seems to go wrong. I hope things turn around for you soon :)

kristin said...

Yuck! Sorry that you had such a bad day. Those days where everything seems to go wrong just blow. I hope that today was a much better day for you.

Take care.

-kristin

PTC said...

Haha, today continued on that path.