Friday, July 31, 2009

Pretty much nothing to say

I don't really have much to say these days so there's really no point in me blogging, hence the lack of it.

I went to Charro this morning. I made her some lemonade. She said it was good but she might have been lying. I don't know. I don't care really, it was the thought that counts. I figured she could use some homemade lemonade since her favorite lemonade diner closed down.

I'm making dinner for us on Tuesday. She never mentioned anything about dessert so I am so hoping she doesn't surprise me with dessert. Usually I bring the dinner and she brings the dessert but lets hope that's not the case this time.

Like I said, I don't really have much to say. I told Charro that I can not find "their charts" online anywhere. She wanted to know why I want them so badly and I told her that I like to know where I am. She said "Where you are in terms of what? Well, we talked about it. If you're 5 feet, which I know lately you've grown but, your 90% is 102. So you should probably be higher than that because that's 90%. I think you're set weight, if you were allow yourself to eat normally, would be between 105-110." So, I'm not really sure if she thinks I'm 102 or what, but I would most certainly be fired if she knew I was more like 85%.

So, that was that conversation. I am still determined to get my hands on that chart somehow!!

I have to go to a birthday dinner tonight, which I have for a couple of reasons. The first, everyone will be eating a ton and drinking and I will get one thing that costs less than 10 dollars and will end up having to pay like 50 dollars. It's REALLY annoying. I don't have 50 bucks to shell out, plus I don't really even know this girl that well. I've played field hockey with her a few times, that's about it. Then, I don't know if I'm supposed to buy her a gift. Like I said, I don't know her well at all. I bought her a card, is that enough?? The third reason I don't want to go (tonight), is because we are going to get horrible storms again and I don't want to have to trek out in them. Hopefully they will be over by then. They are supposed to be very severe.


That's about it. I'm tired.

2 comments:

now.is.now said...

Hope the dinner was okay and the weather wasn't too crappy.

PTC said...

It was good and the weather cleared up. :)