Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Not a fun sesh

I haven't really felt like blogging lately, or being on my computer for that matter. I've been bad at checking blogs too. I guess I just need a little break sometimes.

I went back to the doctor yesterday because my staph infection came back. I have these gross bumps that look like zits on my leg and back. The one on my back is the worst one and looks like a big white head zit and I just want to pop it. People are going to see it and be grossed out. The doc gave me a prescription for some cream.

My sesh with Charro was not fun. She said "anorexia" five or six times, not something I really enjoyed. She also threw my name in a sentence, and I hate when she does that. That always means she's being serious. (Name wasn't put in a sentence with "anorexia" though, I think it might have been "eating disorder" instead). Great! So, that was that. I was not very thrilled to be in there and spent much of the time with a pillow or my arm over my head. I hate having to look at Charro sometimes. I was also staring at the wall in front of me. (I lie on the couch so I'm not facing her, but I usually turn my head to look her way).

That's really it. I have no milk for breakfast and I don't feel like running out to get it. Maybe my neighbor has some I can use.

6 comments:

Eating Alone said...

I think that our T's are channeling eachother. Mine was saying the same things to me. I can say that I have a ED, but when I have to admit it to myself that is almost unbearable. When I do that it break's off a little more of me. It's funny because so many people knew I had one before I did, and I still find it hard to admit it.

I too have had "no milk" for breakfast the D gave me lots of subs for that. Well no milk is ok for me it's the fats, 4 to 5 per day, I'm luck to get 2.

I hope the cream works and you get better soon.
David

PTC said...

Yeah, I've always pretty much been in denial about mine.

I borrowed milk from my friend and just went out and bought some. I can't start my day without my cereal!!

Jena said...

Sorry you had such a crappy sesh. I know how much you hate terminology in general. And you already know when you're struggling- so when it get's brought up, it's probably like it's just getting all "rubbed in." Or maybe, that you're just feeling accused when maybe in your mind, it's just an exaggeration of things. But, I guess she's a T and calls you the way she sees it... and I'm your friend, so I just call you Deni and give you a big internet hug! hehe (((((PTC)))))

PTC said...

You made me laught there. That was funny, Jenner!! :)

lisalisa said...

I'm sorry you had a bad session! When my T talks like that to me it makes me feel intruded upon some how. Like its none of their business. But really they're just doing their job.
Try to hang in there :)

PTC said...

It wasn't really "bad" just sort of intense. Blah! I dont like intense.