Friday, July 24, 2009

I have no title for this

I left the gym with a pounding headache last night, it finally went away completely today.

I went to Charro this morning. I was so tired because I woke up at 5 AM a bit hungry. (I was hungry because I didn't eat dinner, I know that, but I felt like doody when I got home from the gym and just wanted to sleep). I told Charro that that's why I was hungry. She said that I should have eaten dinner, I know that. I just can't get myself to do it because I know I should. That's not enough for me. Oh well.

I love Charro. She's looking really pregnant now. It was funny, we were talking about spiders and she hates them, but she was saying how she "loves" spiders because they are "good luck" where she's from. I was like "What? You!!" She said, "I used to scream and throw up. Well, I shouldn't say throw up to you." LOL, I thought that was funny. Later on she said something..."I'd shoot myself. Well, I wouldn't really shoot myself. That was just a figure of speech. I thought I should specify that." LOL. Again, I know. She was funny today.

Once again we discussed my fascination with ED movies. I told her "Next time we have dinner I'll bring one in and we can watch it." Lol. We're set to do dinner on August 4th. I'm cooking. I'm sure she'll surprise me with a dessert, but hopefully she won't and won't give any thought to bringing one. I'm not going to bring it up. She loves her desserts though.

I'm going to the beach tomorrow so I can "turn a corner." It really hasn't been sunny here all week. I went for a run in the park with a friend earlier, which was good because I wouldn't have worked out if I wasn't running with her. I felt like sleeping so it was good I was meeting her.

I guess that's it. I really want to weigh myself right now, but I've only weighed myself once a day since Sunday. I'll keep that up until I see Charro on Monday and report to her. She'll be happy. It's not really a big deal though.

Oh, so I think I'll watch and ED movie and write down "how it makes me feel" for Charro. That will be something productive.

3 comments:

Jena said...

Hahaha, I think it's awesome you're going to "turn a corner." with the amount of corners you're turning, you'll be a professional ballet dancer pretty soon! :)

I'm so glad you're able to manage weighing only once per day. Good job!

PTC said...

Haha! You're funny.

Thanks Jenners!

PTC said...

I feel like I probably gained 75 lbs today.