Friday, July 17, 2009

I guess I should get dressed

Ew, they are showing flying squid on tv, I think I might throw!! GROSS!!

My little one is eating at her leg again. It's all raw. I went and bought some bitter spray to put on it but it doesn't seem to be helping, she's still licking. I'm going to be gone until Sunday so I'm nervous that it will be really bad when I get back. I don't want to put her lampshade on, but I will if I have to, when I get back. Poor baby!

I have to leave in 30 minutes for Charro. She hasn't read my email yet so I guess she doesn't know I have to leave early.

I'm tired. I woke up at 5:50 because my phone was beeping. I forgot to turn it off. My friend texted me to tell me that she got the days off from work and can go to Italy with me. Yay! So, three of us are going to book the trip today.

My day is as such:

Charro at 9. Train at 10:07...if I make it. Pick up car. Visit 2 clients. Go to office. Go home and change. Go blueberry picking. That's all I know so far. I'm sure we have some dinner plans, like pizza or something, since my bro will want to have the best pizza in the world. I wouldn't mind either.

I guess I should get dressed. I'm going to get all sweaty running to the subway from Charro's office, and I will be all dressed up in work clothes. Oh well. Then I will freeze my bum off on the train.

4 comments:

now.is.now said...

Busy day!

You just made me want pizza.

kristin said...

Have a good day! Enjoy the pizza! :)

lisalisa said...

Eww flying squid? I have never heard of that!
I hope you have a productive session with Charro. And an even more productive blueberry picking experience! I wish I were going! I looove fresh blueberries!

So do you allow yourself to eat any pizza? I hope so!

PTC said...

I had pizza, no cheese. I eat pizza a lot, probably b/c I get it without cheese.

Lisa, the squid were NAST!! So gross. I'm gonna write about my day now.