Wednesday, July 29, 2009

ED test

We've been having crazy storms tonight. One storm definitely had some funky looking and swirling moving clouds. I was telling my mom about how weird looking they were and how they had a funky upward, swirling motion to them. 15 minutes later, a crawl came across the screen warning about the storms and how "rotation in the clouds was spotted." Who needs weather people when you have me?!

I finished my ED continuing education test for my aerobics certification. It was so interesting to read the book. I learned a lot of things, not things I didn't know before but just stuff that I was unaware of maybe. There's too much in it to talk to about. I can't remember everything I'd want to say and I didn't feel like writing it all down. Oh well.

Field hockey obviously got rained out. My calories burned for this week are gonna suck big time!! Not good. Whatever.

My cat is still eating her leg. Charro is looking very pregnant these days. I don't know what I'm going to do without her come November. I really don't. I am not going to see her "covering person" though. I'll survive 2 months without her.

4 comments:

now.is.now said...

I have from now until November to convince you to see her covering person or at least someone else or enter a day outpatient program. I don't understand why you so adamantly won't see the other person. Maybe you won't connect with her/him and he/she won't be helpful, but he/she won't be harmful! And what if he/she is really great?! So... it could potentially be really good. It could potentially be "eh - so-so - not much of a help." But it could NOT potentially be harmful.

Some weeks you go over your # for calories burned so if you're under this week I hope you're able to shrug it off. Don't let that # control you.

Hope you're having a good day! I ate Fiber 1 out of a "tiny bowl" yesterday (not for breakfast - it was a snack) and I thought of you.

PTC said...

You can TRY to convince me, but good luck with that. I don't want or need to see the lady who will be covering for her. I don't see any point in it.

Eating Alone said...

I'm on my 2nd T. The first I went to 4 times and then was out. This one I've seen since mid April. I've told her she's not allowed to get pregnant, move or go on vacation till she clears it with me. She didn't agree to that. Make sure your support system is in place with instructions.

See I can give advice, I just don't take it.

PTC said...

Ha!! I guess she didn't like that. I don't have any support systems to be in place.

You should start listening to your advice. :)