Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Zip it

Ugh, I don't feel like talking anymore. I mean, like talking to Charro. I hate talking and I don't like doing it, therefore I don't want to do it anymore.

I'm listening to our sesh from last night, and besides hating the sound of my voice, I think I'm probably a pain in the ass a bit.

I have to go take my jeans to get hemmed and I don't want to do that either. So annoying. It's right across the street, but it's like an annoying errand that I don't want to do. Blah.

Charro tonight. I don't feel like talking.

3 comments:

Kara said...

I have been feeling the same way lately - that I just don't want to talk in therapy anymore. But, sigh, I do it anyway and it helps.

Jena said...

I'm kind of the opposite... I wish I had someone to talk to..

((((PTC))))

PTC said...

I hear ya, Kara.

I wish you had someone to talk to too (besides us, I mean).