Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yay, Today

I went to the Today Show this morning because Martina was on. :) It was cold out. I went inside and she walked right by me. Well, I was upstairs looking down at the green room and she walked out. Too bad she didn't look up. Now I need to go buy her CD.

I'm hoping that her "guys" (that work for her) will give me a call later so we can hang out. If they get done with everything on time I should hear from them. Keep your fingers crossed. This might mean that I need to keep my phone on during my sesh with Charro. I'd answer it if they call while I'm with her. I don't want to miss that call!! :)

I need to do some work and go work out. I have to work out first thing in the morning or I don't feel like doing it. I bought new sneakers yesterday so I will try them out. That gives me some incentive. :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I was wondering if you were there!

PTC said...

:) I was. Hoping the boys call me to go out later. :) She's on Regis tomorrow.

Zena said...

Oh I hope the boys call you tonight ...how exciting would that be..did you see Charro yet??

love, Z

PTC said...

Wait a minute, why are you not in the hospital??