Thursday, March 12, 2009

Throw

Ugh, I feel disgustingly huge right now. Thank goodness I'm going to the gym in a few minutes. I hate this feeling. It blows.

I'm looking forward to Charro tomorrow. I plan on TALKING. I hope it happens. I'm not sure what I'm going to talk about but I will talk about something. We'll figure it out together.

I'm getting my oldest nephew tomorrow afternoon to have overnight. I'm so excited. I can't wait to spoil him. My sis says he's "acting up." Geez, I'm sure it has nothing to do with what's going on in their house with their marriage. WAKE UP SIS!!! Idiot!!

I need to burn 30000 calories tonight. Sometimes I wish I could just puke. I guess that thought might have just crossed my mind that I wanted to do that which is why, I guess, I wrote it.

There is the grossest food smell coming in from outside too.

Last night I said that something made me want to "throw." (like throw up, but I just say "throw.") And Charro said, "You're making a lot of pottery lately. When are you going to bring some in?" Ha, it was pretty funny. She hates when I say "throw." I've said that since high school. When something grosses me out I say that it makes me want to throw. I think it's funny. Too bad I don't "throw" pottery.

No comments: