Friday, March 20, 2009

Snow on Spring

My taping of Charro sesh's is not going so well. Jen's sending me her digital recorder so hopefully that will work better. The sound quality with the tape recorder I have sucks butts.

My sesh with Charro was ok. Nothing to exciting to report. She really wants me to start eating cheese. She said something about how we had to get through this hole of no cheese. I, of course said, "swiss has holes." She looks at me and goes "I knew you were going to say that." She apparently thought the same thing after she said "cheese" and "holes" in the same sentence.

So, our two year anniversary is coming up on Good Friday. The first time I saw her was on April 6, 2007, which was Good Friday. So, I said "I should make a cake." She said, "Yes, we could have it for breakfast." Then she realized that it's Good Friday and she has to fast until 3 PM. I said, "Oooh, I better fast too. I should be more religious!" She said, "NO! People who are under 14, having eating disorders or are elderly do not partake in the fasting." I said that I really should do it, even though I'm not Catholic. I said that it's not fair that she can do it. She responded with "I don't have an eating disorder. I'm not elderly...I don't think, and I'm not 14, unfortunately because I really enjoyed my teenage years." Oh well, I tried. So, it looks like I'm making apple pizza and bringing it to our Wed. night sesh of that week. She first said, "You can make breakfast or I can, well, I'd pick it up." I said, "OH NO, I WILL BE I CHARGE!!!" :)


Hmm, I need to take a nap. Was out late last night, but had a blast!!

I think Charro and my relationship is really good. I feel very comfortable with her, and I'm pretty sure she feels comfortable with me. She said she was thinking about me and J. (my ex) the other day. She started asking questions and then asked if I had ever been in love. I wanted to move away from that topic as quickly as possible. I said, "no." Well, unfortunately, I haven't. Oh well. She thinks it's because I don't allow myself to get close to people and share my feelings. Who knows. I don't think I've found the right guy yet to fall head over heals.

Oh, and I woke up to snow this morning.

2 comments:

Jena said...

Sometimes, I think it's best to leave things not-so-analyzed... maybe you're right, you haven't found the right guy. You haven't met him. Simple as that.

PTC said...

I agree.