Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sandwiching cats

I've been sleeping horribly lately. I'm not really sure what that's about. I don't think it helps that my cats are sandwiching and I can't move while I'm sleeping. Then they end up on top of me. I love them to death, but a girl needs her sleep!

I've got a friend and her friend coming to town today. They're staying overnight, which should be a lot of fun. Hopefully some karaoke will be happening. I love myself some karaoke, baby!! They both have kids so I think they want to get pretty crazy. Geez, I'm going to be the old fogy in the group.

I just got a call to teach a class this morning. That's good because I could use the extra dough. I was going to run but I guess that's not happening. I am going to run a little before class, but not the distance I would have if I wasn't teaching. I have to teach tomorrow too, but that's normal.

Geez, I guess I should eat breakfast so I can get ready to go. I need to do laundry and clean my kitchen and bathroom when I get home. I'll have to rush on those things because my friend will be here shortly after that.

Oh, so I hate when people say my name during a conversation because it usually means they're being really serious about something, or they're angry. Well, Charro knows this...I think because I told her. So our sesh was over yesterday, but she was on a roll so she kept talking and I got the, "I disagree PTC..." I cringed. When I listened to it on tape, I cringed again. Freaks me out.

Gotta go.

2 comments:

Kara said...

That's so funny, I have the total opposite reaction when people say my name in conversation. I like it - it makes me feel cared about.

PTC said...

You know, that makes a lot of sense, Kara. I should look at it that way. Thank you!!