Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My sesh with Charro was just okay. I walked there. Well, I walked further than there so I could go get Martina's new cd, only to find out that KMart didn't sell CDs, well this one doesn't. WTF? So, I walked about maybe 85-90 blocks. I didn't go to the gym so all the walking I did today, including the 2 miles I did this morning, was my workout. Blah!! I did get the CD. I forgot there was a huge record store right by her office. Duh! I've only song in it a bunch of times, in the window.

So, I'm listening to the CD and reflecting on my sesh. Okay, so I'm not really reflecting though I am about to listen to it. When I left I was pissed off for some reason. I said, "Now I'm in a bad mood." Charro said, "You've been pissed off since you got here?" I was like "I have?" She asked why I was pissed off and I said I didn't know. She said, "I want you to come in tomorrow and tell me why you're pissed off."

The first thing she said to me when I got there was "I can't see you on Wednesdays anymore." I was like "shiites," though I kind of suspected that might happen. (work reasons). So now I am going to see her on Monday mornings, which works out way better for me anyway, so I'm excited about that. She thought I was upset by the change, and at first I was like "Oh shit," but that was before she said, "so I can do Mondays at 9 AM or at 4:15 PM, or we can do a double on Tuesday." She then said she didn't think a double works as well as a different day. So, 9 AM on Mondays it is, and that's perfect. It won't screw up my schedule at all and actually works out much better for me. I can still go home Mondays and now I don't have to stress about getting my hair done b/c I could only do it on Wednesdays but in that past that meant having to change my sesh with Charro and I hated messing her up, so now I don't have to do it. I also won't miss field hockey! Yay, so that's all good.

Okay, I'm going to listen to my sesh now. No calls from Martina's boys. :( I guess I need to stop listening to her too, if I'm going to listen to me and Charro. I think Martina's a better bet though.

No comments: