Friday, March 27, 2009

It is so nice out today. I really want to go for a run in the park, but my body doesn't really want to do that, I don't think. I don't even feel like going to the gym, but I have to, even if it's just a quick workout. I was planning on running today, but I don't think that's going to happen. I guess I could skip the gym, though I didn't go Tuesday. I did walk about 7 miles on Tuesday though, at a brisk pace. Is that considered a workout? I don't know. I just feel guilty if I don't go to the gym, but I really don't feel like it. Maybe I will later. Maybe I should just rest today and then have a nice run tomorrow. Geez, I hate these little wars in my head. I'm becoming such a slacker. I'm letting myself down.

My sesh with Charro was uneventful this morning. I didn't talk about anything for the first 15 minutes, then we started talking. I'll have to listen to the recording later. I like that I can go back and listen to it. I think it's helpful. I like that I get to go in on Monday morning too. That's going to be good because I'm usually anxious to go back after my Friday sesh.

Charro says I don't remember things that are emotional for me, or something like that. Like I block things out, hence the "amnesia" she always jokes about. Who knows.

I'm not really hungry right now, I so I guess I can fore go lunch for the time being. (Ew, the lady on this commercial had way too much botox. Facial movement is a good thing, people!) Oh wait, I think I might have just gotten hungry, but I don't really have anything here to eat. That's a problem. I'm just not in the mood for anything. Eating disorders rock, man. (Sense the sarcasm).

My legs are freaking tired.

2 comments:

Jena said...

Don't be so hard on yourself about the gym. You usually work so hard on your body. You've been busy today with it. Maybe not pushing the envelope, but you're not falling behind in any sense of the word.

I'm glad you can listen to your recordings with Charro. That will probably get you thinking about other ideas that are on your mind.

Hope you have a great day!
*hugs*

PTC said...

Definitely gets me thinking about stuff. Like I said, I'm glad I get to see her again Monday morning.

I need to have a really good workout tomorrow.