Sunday, March 29, 2009

Give a girl a pole and she'll use it

I had a blast with my friend and her friend who came to visit me yesterday. We hung out in my place for a bit and then went down to SOHO and did a little shopping. Well, I guess we didn't shop because we didn't buy anything. Then we went to Little Italy for some cappuccino. We realized it was 6 PM and we should just have dinner instead, but we had already sat down so we ordered coffees (not me, wish I did drink it sometimes) and mini desserts and then went to dinner.

After dinner we went back to my place, they showered and then we went out. We went to my karaoke bar. It was packed. Well, they put in a pole (yes, for pole dancing). I spent most of the night up there and will soon have the bruises all over my fat inner thighs to prove it. Some guy even gave me a buck. Ha! It's a great upper body workout. I hung upside-down. Woo hoo. I met a cute guy, not from the dancing, I'm sure, and he took my number but I doubt he will call. You know those bar guys. He did say I have "beautiful chestnut eyes."

Didn't get to bed until 2:30 AM. I woke up at 7:30 and the girls were still fast asleep. My freaking inner thighs definitely feel bruised, though the colors are not showing up yet. The time I took a pole dancing class I had quite the big bruise on my thigh. Cool.

I went to teach aerobics this morning, though I literally sweat more in my sleep last night than I did teaching. What's that about? It is because I ate a real dinner? Is it because it was hot in here? The others weren't hot, I asked, though they were closer to the windows. Is it because I was dancing up a storm? Hmm, I don't know, but I was drenched.


Now I am going to do nothing all day. I have a few things I have to do, but that's about it. I will hopefully go to bed early, wake up and then go see Charro and head back home on the train. Fun stuff, eh?

No comments: