Monday, March 16, 2009

Caught a mouse

I am home and sitting on my heater because it's cold in my house. I just turned the heat back on so it should be all warmed up by the time I get back from the gym.

I came home to find a mouse in one of the traps. It was sad and I had to get rid of it. :( Hopefully they're all gone now. I caught two.

I'm not really sure how I'm feeling about my sesh with Charro tomorrow. I'm anxious about it because I want to talk about everything from Friday, but I don't at the same time because I know it will make me really uncomfortable. I also want to talk to her about my weekend with my Bugs and tell her about that.

So, she said that I can tape (audio) our seshs. I am going to bring my recorder tomorrow, but I started thinking about it, and I'm not so sure I want to relive our seshs. Sure, sometimes they are funny, but I don't want to hear all the other stuff that goes on. I just want to be able to remember stuff she says to me when I get home and am thinking about everything and then can't remember stuff. I think it will be good for me, but I'm not sure I want to hear it. I definitely don't want to hear MY voice. Ewww!! That's the worst.

Anyway, I have to get changed and head to the gym. I hate working out in the afternoon, but I've gotta do it. I'm sure I'll have lots to post about tomorrow night.

No comments: