Thursday, March 26, 2009

A boring post

I like taping my sesh's with Charro. I come home and listen to them, or listen to them the next day so I can remember what it is I want to talk to her about. She likes it because then she says I can't have "amnesia." She always says I have amnesia because I always tell her I don't remember what we were talking about or what I wanted to talk about. She doesn't believe that one, but sometimes I really do forget. So, this taping thing is working out well so far. I've only taped twice.

I told Charro that I didn't want to talk to her or anyone anymore. I explained why I didn't want to, and am not going to talk to my friends anymore. I said, "I'll just talk to you." Then I said, "Well, I don't like talking and don't want to talk anymore at all." She wanted to figure out what that was about. She kept asking if I was pissed at her or upset with her. I said no, because I'm not. She said I could be and not have a reason to be. I honestly don't believe I am.

I guess that's all. I don't really have much to say these days.

7 comments:

Jena said...

Hun, you're not boring.
I think you're brave for taping those sessions with Charro! I don't think I could be myself if I knew that I was being taped. And I can't stand hearing myself on tape... and I would probably be really critical of how I sound and what I say... I just give you so much props for taking those tapes and using them for your BENEFIT and that it's not a big deal for you to do it. That, to me, its huge.

But I do also wonder what changed, the made you come to the conclusion (which seemed rather suddenly) that you didn't want to talk anymore to people. I'm not saying that you should or shouldn't. I'm just thinking about how that happened..?

I hope you're having a great day. I am sleeping madness. I want to sleep again. I'm so tired. Sheesh.

PTC said...

I actually forget that the recorder is there. I almost left without it last night.

I've been thinking about how I shouldn't talk to anyone about anything anymore over the past few months and then I just figured out that no one really wants to hear it anyway so I decided to stop talking. That's what the deal is with that.

Zena said...

We want to hear what you have to say and I am sure Charro does to...I am worried about you...I am worried you are shutting down, so that you can keep more of your ED...please PTC, let us all in.

LOve, Z

Feisty Frida said...

I love hearing what you have to say, no matter what it is. Even though I'm not around as much as I used to be...I still love you.
xoxo
Frida

PTC said...

I am not shutting you guys out, don't worry, I'm just shutting out everyone else in my life, like the "real" people...meaning people I see and talk to on a regular basis, not you guys.

Thanks FF. I miss you. :(

Zena said...

Glad you are not shutting us out...I would miss you to much...can you talk to Charro about why you feel the need to shut everyone else out...Sounds like that might be an interesting sesh


Love you,
Z

PTC said...

We talked about it a little on Tuesday. Didn't really come up with much as to why I'm shutting my friends out. We talked about why I didn't want to talk her.