Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wiiiiiiiii

Merry Christmas!! Be sure and check out the pic below this post. My little one was in the Christmas spirit, no thanks to me!! ;)

My oldest nephew threw up twice last night. We feared that he had the stomach flu, because he was with people who got it, though he woke up fine. I'm sort of wondering if my stomach feels a bit strange now.

My dad got the Wii Fit for xmas. So, I as the first to try it out. Of course he came over right when the thing was weighing me. That was just wonderful. Great timing, Dad. He said, "You weigh less than 100 pounds. That's not good. I don't think you're eating again." Ugh...seriously, I don't need that. I'm eating when I'm hungry. I'm not gonna sit there and force food down my throat if I'm not hungry.

I was setting my mom up later on and I was shocked that her BMI was really good. She asked what mine was and I told her and she said "T.hen why are you worried about your weight?" I said, "I'm not." She said, "Then why are you going to see Charro?" (yes, she called her Charro).

I think we're going to eat dinner soon and I'm not hungry. I did force myself to eat last night even though I wasn't hungry.

4 comments:

Kara said...

The Wii! I've played that once and really liked it. I'm sorry that your parents don't really seem to get it (about ED, I mean). Do you have a dietician that is watching your weight? Or does Charro watch your weight?

Palmtreechick said...

No, I don't have a dietician. Charro keeps track of my weight. She used to ask me how much I weighed everytime I saw her. She stopped doing that, which is good, but we "have a deal" and I'm not supposed to go below 100.

Kara said...

I'm glad someone is watching it for you.

Palmtreechick said...

Yes, she's watching me...I just need to be honest with her. I'd be fired if she knew what I weighed now.