Sunday, December 28, 2008

A visit

My rents, sis and nephews came to visit me today. We took my nephews to the train museum/show. They loved it. Then we showed them the tree in Rockefeller Center. We walked a bit more and came back to my place, went to lunch, came back to my place again. I made spaghetti because that's what the boys wanted and we went to a Mexican restaurant. I ordered a veggie fajita. I wasn't really hungry to begin with and then I ate some of the bread and stuff that was on the table before lunch. Needless to say, I did not eat much of my lunch. My dad had to chime in and say "What did you eat? It looks like you didn't touch anything on your plate." Ugh, I ate dad, I promise! This isn't good. He's already worried about my weight and thinks I'm not eating after the whole Wii Fit incident the other day. Geez!! Not good.

They leave for Florida in 2 weeks so they will eventually be seeing me in a bikini, when I head down there. I don't think I look any different almost naked so I hope they don't either. I think I just look smaller with clothes on. I hate that I'm worrying my dad. I really DO eat.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Honey have you considered that maybe your dad has a reason to be concerned? The fact that you weigh UNDER a 100 pounds is not okay. You know this. When are you going to tell Charro? I am GLAD your dad is noticing.

Palmtreechick said...

I'm 5 ft tall, so it is okay. Um, I don't plan on telling Charro. i KNow that's really wrong and bad, but I've dropped hints. I even flat out told her in one of my "songs."

Feisty Frida said...

No, it's not ok. You're a grown female. I don't care how tall you are, under 100 is NOT fucking cool.

Palmtreechick said...

I wish I was "grown" FF!! ;)

Feisty Frida said...

Hahahaha! I miss you. Good to be back in the blog world. I'm now settled in my new job so I can take little breaks to blog! yay!!

Palmtreechick said...

Yay!!!