Saturday, December 27, 2008

Strep

The doc's office just called...I have strep. So, I'm going on almost 2 weeks of having a sore throat, finally I will get some antibiotics.

I have to go teach aerobics in a few minutes. I know only 2 people will show up and it won't be that fun, but oh well.

I was less obsessed with weighing myself and eating over Christmas. Guess that's a good thing. Charro would say "That's really great," in her Charro voice. I went to dinner with my brother-in-law last night and ate things I wouldn't usually eat, but I guess it wasn't very much of those things. I have a ton of food in my fridge and don't know how I will eat it all before it goes bad.

I want my antibiotics!! I need to go to Bath and Body and look for my lotion that's been discontinued. Their semi-annual sale starts today.

I'm waiting for the doc's office to call back because they called and I didn't have my phone with me so I called them back and left a message, now I'm waiting for them to call me back again. I'm sure they'll call while I'm teaching.


Speaking of teaching, I should probably get my butt in gear.

4 comments:

Zena said...

Oh see I knew you were sick ..you most likely shouldnt have taught your class..your sicky sweetness..hope you go home to rest.... I am getting the wiiiii
tomorrow from my dad is it different then wiii fit??

Love, Z

Palmtreechick said...

I feel absolutely fine though. My throat is still sore on the left side, but not a lot at all.

Wii Fit is different than Wii.

zubeldia said...

Oh yuck, babe, hope the sore throat gets better very soon.

I love the coconut cream, too :)

Palmtreechick said...

It feels all better, Zuby! Thanks!